- Hassle-Free Booking
- Handpicked Local Partners
- Sustainable Travel
- Get 5% OFF when you book online
About the adventure
A perfect Amazon rainforest ecolodge trip in Brazil! Visit the Mamirauá Reserve and discover its biodiversity, its communities, and its efforts to conserve the Amazon. World Heritage of Nature, Mamirauá is the ideal destination for visitors who dream of visiting the Amazon. The reserve is part of one of the most protected areas of the tropical forest and is home to a rich ecosystem that includes species endemic to the region, such as the white uakari monkey.
Located in the Mamirauá Sustainable Development Reserve, this ecolodge is a rustic and comfortable accommodation that floats on the waters, fully integrated with the landscape. It is administered jointly by the Mamirauá Institute and the riverside communities and its main objectives are to generate income for local communities, strengthen their community organization and create incentives for residents to promote the conservation of the area’s natural resources. If you are looking for a unique Amazon rainforest ecolodge trip, this is the best place to go.
Highlights of the adventure
- Explore Mamirauá Reserve, a World Heritage of Nature, with rich biodiversity.
- Stay in a floating ecolodge, blending seamlessly with the Amazon landscape.
- Activities include Night Safari, Photographic Safari, and Piranha Fishing.
- Visit local riverside communities, understanding their unique way of life.
- Engage in conservation talks, learning about the reserve's preservation efforts.